Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day to day kitchen operations
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to HACCP and provincial workplace safety standards.
- Prepare rotation menus
- Leading a workforce of up to 15 teammates, including training and development, succession planning and performance evaluations
- Co-ordination of labour cost controls, food cost controls and budgets
- Responsible for purchasing and inventory controls
- Lead all shifts to meet Brand standards and ensure that the restaurant is a supportive and important service to our guests.
- Partner with the Executive team to ensure that every guest has an excellent "Total Hotel Guest Experience".
- Oversee all kitchen operations
- Development of team members into a great team
- Support and implement standards and controls
- Minimum of 3 years of operational kitchen experience
- Breakfast and evening buffet experience is an asset
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards
- Driven and focused
- Inspiration / Motivational
Hospitality Inns & Suites
9820 - 86 Avenue,
Fort Saskatchewan AB
Toll Free: 1-877-998-2770