Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Working with the Housekeeping Team, to provide a high standard of cleanliness in the guest suites and throughout the entire hotel. Present a positive image, be pleasent, friendly and use practical decision making.
Qualities & Attributes
- Hotel Housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to perform repetitive physical tasks such as bending, lifting of heavy objects up to 30 lbs, stooping, walking and being on your feet for most of the day.
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Reliable and bondable
- High school education is desired, but not necessary
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Hospitality Inns & Suites
9820 - 86 Avenue,
Fort Saskatchewan AB
Toll Free: 1-877-998-2770